The CDH is still open, working together while hunkered down at home. We can be contacted via email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or our consult form. Reach out if you're looking for input on a project, thinking about the coming academic year, or just want to talk.
For general campus updates, see Princeton's Coronavirus Information page.
We'll maintain here a running list of resources for and responses to the crisis, DH-inflected and otherwise.
- Covid Maker Response : "a coalition of makers responding to the COVID-19 pandemic by manufacturing, assembling, and distributing 3D printed protective gear and other parts to the healthcare community on the front lines."
- Cooperative Gardens Commission : inspired by the "victory gardens" in WWI and WWII, the Experimental Farm Network and a group of volunteers have organized to help people work together to grow food for themselves and their communities.
- Digital Pedagogy in the Humanities, "a curated collection of reusable resources for teaching and research." See especially the entries on labor, classroom, online, access, and language learning.
- Portable Network Kit designed by Community Tech NY and the New School’s Digital Equity Laboratory.
- A Thousand Little Fires, "a space to see and share what we create while reconciling with self-isolation."
- Remote Academia Slack : "as many educational institutions moved classes and research online, the need to share resources and work together across institutions became clear, and the Remote Academia community provides a way for that work to occur."
[updated April 7, 2020]