We have created a list of humanities datasets that includes context about their file format, their origins, and the possible uses.
The list is available here as a spreadsheet or below as a PDF.
- The Center for Digital Humanities at Princeton published datasets
- Rutgers University Libraries Datasets datasets distinctive or unique to Rutgers
- humanitiesdata.com Matthew Lavin's list of datasets
- Datasets list maintained by Melanie Walsh including example uses and tutorials for each dataset
- University of California, Irvine list of datasets for text analysis
- Alan Liu's DH Toychest list of text corpora
- Princeton Research Data Service
- Data and Statistical Services Princeton University Libraries
- Art Museum API Documentation Princeton University
- Education and Training events run by Research Computing
- Journal of Open Humanities Data, peer-reviewed forum for reports on the curation and publication of new datasets
- UC Berkeley Library's Text Mining & Computational Text Analysis web portal with tutorials, sources, etc.
- Jupyter Notebooks for digital humanities curated by Quinn Dombrowski