Like other CDH projects, CDH Web is a collaborative project involving many people with many diverse skills.
Most site content written by CDH staff and affiliates, except blog posts as indicated.
- Meredith Martin, Product Sponsor
- Natalia Ermolaev, Product Owner (2018-)
- Rebecca Sutton Koeser, Technical Lead
- Rebecca Munson, Project Manager
- Xinyi Li, UX and Graphics Designer (2016-2018)
- Jean Bauer, Database Designer and Product Owner (2016-2017)
- Benjamin Hicks, Web Developer
- Nick Budak, Web Developer
The CDH logo was designed by Lindsay Nordell.
CDH icon images were designed by Xinyi Li.
This website is powered by a custom Python/Django codebase with a custom data model created to document the people, projects, and events associated with CDH activities. Technical documentation and database diagrams are available.
Platforms, Libraries, and Technologies
CDH web relies on an ecosystem of existing open and free software packages, libraries, and languages. The team is grateful for the many organizations and individual developers who share our commitment to creating well documented, open source software solutions.